Despite of what it looks like on the map, Maldives is a not-so-tiny archipelago in the Indian Ocean. It is a unique country, as about 99 per cent of its total area is water, with the remaining 1 per cent made up of about 1190 islands. When you come here with Travel Life India tour package, you will realise that the country’s charm is not just because of its natural beauty, the abundant wildlife, rich culture and warm-hearted people of Maldives add to it. As the entire country is surrounded by the sea, locals have traditionally earned their livelihood through fishery. Now, the economy of Maldives is heavily dependent on tourism. Small islands, developed into uber-luxurious resorts, are luring honeymooners in large numbers.